Sorry, been doing a terrible job keeping up with these links for email subscribers. Here are my FP.com posts for the last few days.
- Still waiting on public diplomacy (Feb 17), in which I consider personnel rumors in the area
- All aboard the Arab reconciliation train (Feb 18), in which I note the accelerating moves in that direction and what they might mean
- Ayman Nour's release - symbol and substance (Feb 19), in which I hope that this doesn't end U.S. pressure for democratic reforms in Egypt
- What's happening in Bahrain (I mean, the 14th province of Iran), in which I note the Arab enthusiasm for a diplomatic crisis with Iran
- Public diplomacy and strategic communications: the conversation, in which I link to my new long article on U.S. engagement with the Muslim world. Direct link to it here.